Here is an interesting entry to the Blog The Hypnotherapy Team considering decision making. Read about the reasons which may make our decision making difficult, and few ideas to overcome that difficulty (extended descriptions in original post):
1) Change your beliefs about mistakes and about getting things wrong.
2) Keep the badness of getting something wrong in proportion.
3) Develop resiliency to getting things wrong.
4) Accept yourself as fallible.
5) Accept uncertainty.
6) Construct a cost and benefit analysis of the options.
7) Gather relevant information before making an important decision but be realistic about it.
Reviewing and rehearsing these ideas from a hypnotic state can contribute to clarify our own decisions and make the conclusions of our thinking processes sink faster and more clearly into our subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy offers a series of techniques based on varied fields of psychology in order to further explore these ideas.